Thursday, January 15, 2009

Wait! I do have something to say!

Firefox has been disappointing me.

You know, I finally stopped being lazy and apathetic and replaced it as my default whatever whatever, because safari was being a bit mean with a bunch of blog aspects. Like, as already mentioned, I couldn't copy and past in a post or comment on Gaia's blog.

So yes, I am grateful that I can do these things now, but it seems to be draining another one of my obsessions. The Sims 2. No, I don't play it on this computer, but you have to know...

I'm a really, really big sims2 dork. Like, really big. Pretty obsessed. And obsessed people like me obsessively read stories that people make with the sims2. But the official story exchange pretty much refuses to load with firefox.

I feel a bit better now that I've admitted my secret passion. Maybe I should post my pictures... No, too early for that. You guys need time to soak in how much of a dork I am.

Anyway, not that anyone cares that firefox is antagonizing me...

No comments: