Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hehe

I actually was going to post some emo T.S. Eliot poem. But then I was too lazy, since I would have to type it out because for some reason my blog posting disapproves of copy paste. 

T.S. Eliot is my second choice for the poetry book for English. Sylvia Plath is my first, but I know that there are only two and Bridget and Gaia have both been showing fondness... Please... I want Sylvia... :(

But T.S. will be ok. They have kinda the same writing style. Sometimes pretty depressing, umm... Oh, one difference is that T rhymes. Right? I can't remember now. 

The other day Becca was saying in class that she hates it when poems don't rhyme, and I kinda wanted to hurt her in some way, or scream at her "WHO THE FUCK CARES WHAT YOU THINK PREPPY BITCH?!?!".

My poems don't usually rhyme. It depends on my mood. But I can't force the rhyming. And what the fuck does Becca know about poetry? Other than "It should rhyme". I hope she hated my e. e. cummings poem. 

How did this turn out so angry?

No comments: