Sunday, January 4, 2009

I smell a bit like cleaning supplies...

So... I went shopping today! Yayz!!! 

I haven't been shopping in a while, because I haven't had any money, and I hate going with my mom. But finally, armed with giftcards and christmas monies, I braved Ridgedale mall, my loyal shopping buddy Morgan at my side. 

I always end up shopping with Morgan. No idea why. We just shop well together. That sounds weird. We help each other out and have similar tastes in clothing, but not exactly alike. She likes more feminine dresses and skirts, while I try to maintain a bit of quasi-androgyny (Which reminds me of a vest that my brother got for Christmas that I would very much like to steal). 

So, I got this awesome sweatshirt at Pac Sun, that's all big and furry and warm. I saw Dana there! It was cool. I found out (Even though I had guessed already, because we had first period together) that she has 1st period free too! Woo! We are going to have such a fucking blast with that. 

I also got one of those awesome indie-ish scarves that people loop around their necks that I've wanted for a really long time, and a pair of legwarmers (I've kinda wanted to try those for a while, too) at Wetseal. They had this huge sale going on, but I didn't feel like buying much there. 

We went to Victoria's Secret on a whim, mostly, because the semi-annual sale was going on ($3.99 pretty panties, woop woop!). And to Delia's, so I could complete my outfit with a T-shirt (I got two, though. They had this absolutely awesome Nirvana one that I wanted extremely badly, but they didn't have it in my size! I love Nirvana!) We finished at Sephora. Very expensive makeup, but I still got some cool eyeshadow and we tried out funky colored mascara. It didn't really show up. :( Oh well. 

So, all in all, cool ass day. 

P.S.- While people watching, Morgan and I decided that unless you're blind, wearing sunglasses inside makes you a complete tool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree. Now I know I may not beat you. Do you realize you just made me nervous? :P We'll just have to see...