Thursday, January 22, 2009

Oh Daniel Faraday you are the cutest little neanderthal-ish person ever






I really really wish you guys were as obsessed with Lost as I am. How else can we discuss how adorable Daniel Faraday is? Or Desmond? Or Charlie? Or Claire? Or Sun and Jin?

I am so addicted to Lost. Lost is the only tv show I regularly watch. I would say "besides scrubs" after that, but I just buy episodes of that on Itunes. I do love scrubs, though. Shame on the haters of scrubs.

But really, that's all the tv I watch. Every once in a while I'll watch the Daily Show or the Colbert Report with my mom, but that's it. Partly because I lve movies so much more, and partly because I spend so much time on my computer. Ha, you didn't think I was like a good kid, or anything.

Wow, this post is so weirdly formatted because of all of the pictures. Okay, the adorable Korean couple is Sun and Jin, the adorable blonde is Claire, the adorable Scotsman in the blue shirt is Desmond, and the extra extra adorable guy in the tie is Dan.

No comments: