Thursday, December 25, 2008

So my christmas pretty much sucked

I am sick. On Christmas day. How LAME is that? I mean, I know how I said in my last post that I wasn't looking forward to much, but still. I've spent ALL FUCKING DAY lying in bed. 

The worst part is, I know I did this to myself, and had no reason to. I'm a huge insomniac, but lately I haven't made any kind of effort to sleep before 4 in the morning, and I haven't been eating well either. I was sitting here wondering "Why the hell would I do this to myself?" and I have absolutely no answer. I'm just self sabotaging for no reason. I'm doing this to myself even though I know it's wrong. 

Okay, I'm definitely going to try harder from now on. I've been taking medicine and resting all day, and even though it's sucked, I do feel quite a bit better. And I'm grateful for that, at least. 

I leave you with this message- whatever you get caught up in, don't stop taking care of yourself, because it actually affects you more than you think. 

No comments: