Monday, September 14, 2009

You win, Bridget

Not that you were aware that we were fighting. It was more of an internal conflict whether to copy you or not in the whole new school resolutions (Although I won't do the alphabet because that doesn't work and I don't have that many things... more like just general ideas.)

'Kay, so...

MUSIC- I intend to listen to more music than ever before. I now have headphones for my ipod gift, which is just a magical box of treasures. It's so fun to just put it on shuffle and see what comes up. I also am going to practice guitar like a maniac because I truly enjoy playing and want to improve so that the band formerly known as Con the Church Man (You know Gaia, you said that that should be the name... I just said it would be a cool band name. Or maybe it was Bridget?) can be cool and we can just play together and sound nice and write songs or whatever.

ART- I am truly no artist, and don't intend to be, except in the performing variety of course. However, I am fascinated by photography and such. I'd like to take more pictures, master photoshop (Just to tweak colors and crop, really) and post the results on my fancy new tumblr.

SLEEP- I intend to get more of it. No unnecessary internet trawls that keep me up half the night. I get too tired in the morning. On that topic, I'm cutting down on internet time as well. Not because I don't enjoy it, but because it gives me less time to do other things.

SCHOOL- Sure, I got A's last year, but it was easy and I didn't have/want to try hard. This year is harder, yes, but I also intend to not slack off, and truly put in more effort. I also intend to participate in clubs and knock off a sizable chunk of service hours.

So yeah, should be fun.

No comments: