Friday, September 11, 2009

And now it is a useless piece of plastic. Damn.

Guess who rocks?!?! My dad's cousin Tad!!!!! He's this way cool music critic writer. WAY COOL. And so we were talking for a bit at the family reunion this summer about how much I would like to broaden my musical horizons and listen to way cool stuff more but am held back by shortage of funds and direction and loss of my computer, which I can at least use to access pandora.

He remarked in what I assumed was in an offhand and purely speculatory way that he could send me his old ipod, because he had a new one now and the old one had like 4000 songs on it or something. I said that would be WAY COOL, but never thought this would actually happen (he lives in New York).

BUT IT DID GUYS IT SO DID. There is everything from Deerhoof to Ella Fitzgerald to Killing Jake to M.I.A. to Kiss!!!!

Unfortunately I must return to my title, since I am currently at my dad's house with no headphones (I had my brother's for a minute but he took them back) or any means of connecting the delightful machine to my computer. But still it's WAY COOL RIGHT GUYS.

On another note, I was absolutely giddy in A.P. Euro today because Mr. Bell was being hilarious and lovely so my notes are now a tad... ridiculous. A quote- "TWO POPES OMG WHAT DO WE DO?!?!?!OMG WHAT IS GOD TRYING TO SAY WHAT IS GOING ON WHAT IS REAL ANYMORE?!?!?!?OMG COULD THIS THREATEN MORE THAN JUST THE CHURCH’S POWER?!?!?!?!"

I was giggling the whole time.

No comments: