Friday, March 20, 2009

Hm...

My brain is rather boring, as of late.

Usually I have wonderful internal debates with myself, about peace and justice and morals and love and all that. Delicious internal conflict, constant reflection and dissection of past actions. All that normal stuff.

But recently... Well, boring. Wishing I could stop thinking, for a bit. But see, it's impossible, because my mind is screaming to itself "SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP!", and as it's doing this, I'm thinking. Ugh. I can't even stop thinking in my sleep, when it finally comes. I'll have weird dreams. I always have children or babies with me in my dreams. And I'm frequently at school. What does that mean? See? More thinking.

I wrote a bit of a rant from my mental debate. Gaia has it. It makes me sound a bit crazy, so... no, not going to post it. I suppose if I edited it or something it might make a passable poem, but eh... Too personal, I suppose.

I need, like, a devilishly interesting problem to work out. Ah, math soon. That'll be nice. Math is good for thinking and not thinking.

Pff. Thought.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well that pretty much what my mind is I call it contained insanity. He he.. About the school dreams are you worried about something there is something big coming up that explain it.