Saturday, May 30, 2009

Lolwhut?

I can't wait for my America is okay I guess sometimes T-shirt to come. Yes, I ordered it. I love T-shirts. My mom just got me one as an end of the school year present. It is a pimped out design of a Beatles CD cover, Let it Be. EEEEEE!!!!

So... One day of school left! It always takes a while to really hit me. I am going to miss my computer, but I could probably do without its evil influences for a while. OHSHITOHSHIT I KEEP FORGETTING TO BACK UP MY WRITING STUFF! SHITSHITSHIT

Aaaaaanyway. I'm so excited because next weekend I'm going to my mom's friend's wedding. In Iowa. Hee hee. A lesbian wedding! It will be amazing.

Ever since Iowa has legalized gay marriage I've been snickering at Minnesota. I mean, Minnesotans are always the ones making snide jokes about how stupid and hillbilly Iowans are. Irony irony irony you sweet motherfucker. I'm hoping those legislator dudes can take a hint now.

EHAHAHAAAA!

No comments: