Sunday, May 3, 2009

Been having fun on the internet lately...

SO... I found this amazingly cool site called The Selby, where they photograph really cool and interesting people in their "creative spaces". It's SO COOL! These artists and designers and chefs and stylists and writers with all sorts of beautiful houses and studios.

www.theselby.com

THEN I has chilling on the youtubes when I found this adorable video with Kate Micucci from Garfunkel and Oates. Grace totally rocks for introducing them to us. ANYWAY, it was called Dear Deer and it had a cute little toddler in a deer costume and this little kid as a hunter and it was ADORABLE! So then I went to Kate's site that was in the description and oohed and aahed over her acting bits in scrubs and some other shows. But then I was like "What about Riki?" so I went and found Riki Lindhome's site and SHE's been in a bunch of shows and movies and stuff too! Both of their sites are super cool, and I particularly enjoyed a long clip of a webseries Riki's appeared in, basically about a bunch of butch hardcore lesbians living in LA's criminal underworld.


WOO! I feel very tired. I also love National Geographic. And 60 minutes. They were reporting on this rehabilitation center is Saudi Arabia for "terrorists" released from Guantanamo, and they were showing these intimidating Saudi Arabian guys drawing pictures with crayons. It was so cute.

No comments: