Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hehehee

...I found another one. I need to see the Peanuts again sometime, I had no idea Peppermint Patty was gay. I'll have to take the test five more times to figure out the other ones. I mean, I know Spongebob, Velma...
EDIT: Okay, Tinky Winky isn't a surprise. Ah, Bert and Ernie. All the unresolved sexual tension... And then finally... Winnie the Pooh. My money was on Christopher Robin though. I was never sure if he was a girl or a guy, and now that I know he's a guy, I see he's a very... feminine little boy.




You Are the Very Gay Peppermint Patty!



Softball is the huge tipoff here...

As well as a "best friend" who loves to call her "sir"

1 comment:

Anna Power said...

Yes. I mean, there are gayer characters in the show. Piglet, Tigger, Christopher Robin...